Waking Finnegan

“We are such stuff as dreams are made of, and our whole life is rounded with a sleep” ~ Shakespeare

My Photo
Name:
Location: zurich, Switzerland

Sunday, January 09, 2005

January 9, 2005


Cold evening dark no feeling in my hands zilch control trying to get on my sweater sleeve stuck frustrated to the point of screaming many layers trying to get warm have to pee but no pants zipper or button fly opening can't get off my pants too tight and now getting all over panic so must stay calm. Pants really beautiful upon inspection--velvety lining and high quality exterior manchester fine delicate and yet strong wondering where I got them...Paris? Zurich?

Trying to get Macromedia Dreamweaver fired up but it doesn't open and tiled windows start popping up one over another can't stop them--try exiting but to no avail--press start/stop button and nothing so pull the plug and sparks flying all over now and smoke filling the room emergency alarm extremely loud now door is open and people milling around trying to see what's happening I scream at them to please leave and so more arrive and windows from neighbors looking on my cat whom I thought was lost appears but Ignatz is too skinny and cancerous-looking really terrible. Oh God I think and pick her up but she's not really Ignatz and has hollow eyes nothing and it's horrible and I try dropping her but she clings to my sweaters and crawls up my chest looking right at me now looking like a baby sloth or koala though not cuddly or cute but horrible and making a low baby sounding whine repugnant and now I try to tear it away but the big claws hold and are now clamped on me through the sweaters and nobody is here with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home